If you are logged into your ION account and a course is open for registration, it will be listed below. Selecting the Register Now button will start the registration process.
Course Administration Notes:
- Due to the workload of ION courses, we advise you to limit yourself to two concurrent registrations.
- The decision to allow a scheduled course to run is usually made by the end of the Wednesday preceding a course start
- All courses must have at least 7 registrations to run.
- Payment of course registration fees is encouraged before classes start to secure your place
- Payment is REQUIRED by the end of the first week of classes
- Unpaid registrations are administratively withdrawn on the 8th day of the term
- Reinstatement after late payment (post-removal) will only be available during the following 2 business days
- Your registration is subject to verification by the institution/agency with which you are affiliated if an affiliation discount is involved.
- City Colleges of Chicago pre-paid registration approvals are administered by the Online Learning Office of Harold Washington College.
If you do not have an account, sign up now.
If you have forgotton your MyMVCR, please request your password and we will send it to you via email.