If a course is open for registration, it can be seen on this page. Selecting the register option will start the registration process.
Please note: We strongly recommend limiting yourself to two concurrent registrations.
Whether a course will run or not depends on registration level.
Course Administration Notes:
- The decision to allow a scheduled course to run is usually made by the end of the Wednesday preceding a course start
- 8-week courses must have at least 7 registrations
- 4-week courses will run with at least 4 registrations
- Payment of course registration fees is encouraged before classes start to secure your place; it is REQUIRED by the end of the first week of classes
- Unpaid registrations are administratively withdrawn on the 8th day of the term
- Reinstatement after late payment (post-removal) will only be available during the following 2 business days
- Your registration is subject to verification by the institution/agency with which you are affiliated if an affiliation discount is involved.
- Note: City Colleges of Chicago approvals are administered by the Online Learning Office of Harold Washington College.
If you do not have an account, sign up now.
If you have forgotton your MyMVCR, please request your password and we will send it to you via email.