1. Write a summary of the most significant learning points for YOU this week and how they apply to your work situation. How will the information in this module influence your life outside of the classroom?
2. Take time to reflect on the learning experience as a student.
* What readings/activies were most beneficial?
* What would you change?
* What unanswered questions remain?
* What technical / environmental problems need to be addressed?
3. Post your assignment by clicking "Add a new discussion topic..." below by the date on the course calendar.
4. Please put your name in the subject line of your message. For example, "Kevin's Reflection."
5. You may review the responses of your fellow classmates and post any comments and reactions as appropriate. However, you are not required to comment to on anyone's postings for this assignment. If you want to respond, click on the word REPLY , in blue, in the lower-right-hand corner of the box containing the text of their message.
Reflection post demonstrates student's understanding of the module topics by correctly identifying and summarizing the most significant learning points of the module, but does not include examples of how the student will apply this information in her/his work situation.
Reflection post demonstrates student's understanding of the module topics by including examples of how the student will apply this information in her/his work situation, but does not summarize the most significant learning points of the module. (2 pts.)