Downloading and Purchasing
You can download WebQuiz Writer version 2.2 nd test it for yourself. The price to register a copy is $39.95. Version 3.0 is expected very sooan.
Starting the Program
From the Start menu, select Programs, then WebQuiz Writer 2.2. The opening screen looks like the image below.
To Create a Quiz:
1. Click the File menu, and select New File.
2. Choose the Question Type for the First question, either True/false, Multiple Choice, or Multiple Answer.
3. Type the Question in the Question Box, and then type the possible answers.
4. Indicate which answer is correct by clicking the round button to the left of the correct answer.
5. Provide feed back by typing some in the Explanation box. Remember that this text will appear to students who select both the correct answer and the incorrect answer, so it must be appropriate for both.
6. You can save questions you have created in a data file by selecting File, Save Data As... This allows you to save questions you have created, and then add some additional questions later on.
You can delete a question from your data file by clicking Actions and selecting Delete Question.